Thursday, November 24, 2005

Jolly Ole England.

Dear Family,

I write having returned to the not-so-sunny shores of the British Isles.
Although rainy and freezing, I shall not let the weather dampen my spirits!
Let's face it, it's great to have a maid again! :)
In all seriousness, it really is wonderful to be back at home with the family.
"But Why?" many of you may ask...well...it's still kind-of a secret, but London editor, Gaurav, has gone AWOL, therefore I have no choice but to take control of the helm of this outrageous website until Accenture returns him to us!

I didn't get to say bye to most of you in person or over the phone, as we actually left much sooner than expected, but I do want to THANK ALL OF YOU for a fabulous year in New York! It's been great being with such a large part of the family! I hope to see most of you in India this December, otherwise I'll hunt you down early next year in NY!

Happy Holidays & Lots of Love,

V :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I am back, ready to make the world in 2006 a Wadhwani world .....

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home